Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: additional items for Jess...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size=+2 face=garamond color=purple>So, who thinks there will be more items added to Jess's collection like they did for Marisol? If there is something else added, what do you want it to be? I know we haven't read the book yet... but I'm sure everyone has ideas!

    I wish that they had made the parrot her pet, but I used to work with monkeys so I'm happy with the monkey too. Also, I wish she had a little Spanish-English dictionary! [img]frown.gif[/img] But overall I'm happy with her collection as long as the tree swing is good quality. </font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ashlea,
    I wish Jess had a parrot also! Maybe later in the year they will introduce one. Belize is an English speaking country, so Jess wouldn't have much use for a Spanish dictionary.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Since they haven't done her "Whole World" collection yet, I have a feeling they will introduce another outfit or two near the end of next year. I would love to see an outfit with a pair of khaki shorts, a baggy-ish T-shirt, some of those cute sandals (like what were in the Club illustration), and a comfy sweatshirt [img]smile.gif[/img] . I love "cuddly" clothes on my dolls [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] !

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally agree on the comfy clothes Emily. My biggest wish is to see hiking gear and an outfit to match. I have a feeling we will see something like that because it seems so basic and would fit right in. I would really love it if they brought more tie-dye stuff into her clothes too. That skirt is adorable. Im wondering if my semi-midget body could actually fit into a size XXL [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When did they release more of Marisol's Collection?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •